Premium Package

► Stop using agencies and recruitment companies that take a huge cut off your salary
► Apply directly for jobs with schools that have received our exclusive Premium badge
► You simply pay a one-off fee to get started - No subscriptions and no memberships

The Advantages Of The Premium Package

Some areas of our website (such as all the Premium TEFL job boards) can only be accessed if you buy our Premium Package. Our team of experts analyzes hundreds of schools and teaching jobs from around the world, of which only the best ones make it to our Premium TEFL job boards

Unlimited Access To Our Premium Boards

Approx. 98% of all teaching jobs that you find on the web are not even worth a second look. On our 70+ Premium job boards, we focus on the remaining 2%. Your password allows you to apply for as many jobs as you like, and you get instant access to hundreds of up-to-date Premium jobs

Priority Handling Of All Your Applications

Statistics show that the majority of schools handle Premium applications with priority and generally review them long before other "standard" applications. The success rate of Premium applications is 10-15 times higher compared to standard applications, giving you a huge advantage

Encrypted Transmission Of Applications

We hold your privacy in the highest regard and protect your personal data. Your Premium applications will be sent anonymously via our SSL secure server and can only be seen by our registered schools, no personal data is ever stored, neither about the sender nor about the recipient

Only Schools With The Highest Standards

It can be very difficult and frustrating to determine reputable schools from questionable ones. And because we've done our homework, we give you the security of knowing that you will be applying for jobs in schools that offer high standards, a pleasant work environment, and a competitive salary

Boost Your Job Search With Powerful Tools

Newcomers in the field as well as experienced TEFL teachers have used our Premium Package to find their dream teaching position abroad. We search through hundreds of available teaching jobs every single day and only post the highest quality openings on our Premium job boards. Feedbacks

Attach Introduction Messages To Schools

New: This application feature allows you to attach personal introduction messages to schools. We recommend that you include a quick introduction of yourself. In addition, you'll receive instant confirmation messages to check if your applications have been successfully sent to schools

Attach Documents To Your Application

New: This application feature allows you to upload and attach several documents (e.g. resume, cover letter, letter of recommendation) to your Premium applications. Employers love it when you use this feature because it saves them time and will accelerate the evaluation process

Find The Best Paid Online Teaching Jobs

Teaching English online is an excellent alternative to teaching abroad. We’ve analyzed the best companies out there and compared them in a number of different categories. You can make up to $US 65 per hour from home and even non-experienced teachers are getting accepted. Learn more

Receive The 2021 Teacher Guide E-Book

You receive the latest edition of our guide ebook for English teachers with 274 pages containing hundreds of hours of extensive research packed into just one eBook. All you need to know about teaching English in the 100 most popular teaching locations around the world. Learn more

Access To Our Comprehensive Directory

You get instant access to our comprehensive school directory for ESL/TEFL teachers - Our continuously updated directory contains contact details and website addresses from 1000's of private and public schools around the world. Many of the listed schools have additional job openings available

Advanced Premium Support For Teachers

You will be able to access our teacher support area in case you need any guidance or professional advice from our team of experts with 15+ years experience in the field. Our team can also provide you with further information regarding qualification requirements in your preferred location

No Memberships And No Commitments

We don't do small print, and there is no commitment whatsoever:
No automatic renewals, no memberships, no subscriptions. You can choose between the Silver and Gold Premium package, both of which give you instant and unlimited access to all Premium benefits straight away

Premium Package SILVER Premium Package GOLD
6 months unlimited access to all Premium TEFL job boards and other Premium features 12 months unlimited access to all Premium TEFL job boards and other Premium features (25% Off)
One-Off Payment: USD 135 / GBP 95 One-Off Payment: USD 180 / GBP 130
Continue to SILVER Package overview Continue to GOLD Package overview