Teach English in Saint Lucia

TEFL Jobs in Saint Lucia: We have noticed a steadily increasing demand for TEFL instructors in St. Lucia and the island is ready to welcome visitors and foreign workers alike. While the monthly pay for ESL teachers is not very high, the benefits of living in this island paradise stand out on their own - St. Lucia is the sort of island that travelers to the Caribbean dream about- a small, lush tropical gem that is still relatively unknown. One of the Windward Islands of the Lesser Antilles, it is located midway down the Eastern Caribbean chain, between Martinique and St. Vincent, and north of Barbados. St. Lucia is only 27 miles long and 14 miles wide, with a shape that is said to resemble either a mango or an avocado (depending on your taste). The Atlantic Ocean kisses its eastern shore, while the beaches of the west coast owe their beauty to the calm Caribbean Sea. Click Here to search all available teaching locations

No Ads: Our website is totally free of annoying ads or pop-ups. More

FAQ's: How can I start applying for TEFL jobs on your website? More

Employers: Fill out the employer registration form to post jobs here

Premium TEFL Jobs in Saint Lucia

Job Location: Castries - Apply
1 TEFL Teachers needed, Accommodation: Furnished accommodation not provided, Airfare: Airfare provided (return ticket), Duration of Contract: Min. 12 month, Experience Required: Yes, Age of Students: Adults, Teaching hours per Week: 20, Salary: 700 USD/Month, Benefits: Yes, Health insurance provided: Yes, Paid leave and School holidays: Yes, Lesson plans provided: Yes, Contract in the English language available: Yes

Job Location: Vieux Fort - Apply
1 TEFL Teachers needed, Accommodation: Furnished accommodation provided, Airfare: Airfare provided (return ticket), Duration of Contract: Min. 12 month, Experience Required: Yes, Age of Students: Adults, Teaching hours per Week: 20, Salary: 650 USD/Month, Benefits: Yes, Health insurance provided: Yes, Paid leave and School holidays: Yes, Lesson plans provided: Yes, Contract in the English language available: Yes

What makes our TEFL job board different to others? Approx. 98% of all TEFL jobs that you find on the web are not even worth a second look. On our 70+ Premium TEFL job boards, we focus on the remaining 2%. Learn more

Premium TEFL Jobs in Saint Lucia

Job Location: Castries - Apply
1 TEFL Teachers needed, Accommodation: Furnished accommodation provided, Airfare: Airfare not provided, Duration of Contract: Min. 12 month, Experience Required: Yes, Age of Students: Adults, Teaching hours per Week: 20, Salary: 1200 USD/Month, Benefits: Yes, Health insurance provided: Yes, Paid leave and School holidays: Yes, Lesson plans provided: Yes, Contract in the English language available: Yes

Job Location: Bisee - Apply
1 TEFL Teachers needed, Accommodation: Furnished accommodation provided, Airfare: Airfare not provided, Duration of Contract: Min. 12 month, Experience Required: Yes, Age of Students: Adults, Teaching hours per Week: 20, Salary: 980 USD/Month, Benefits: Yes, Health insurance provided: Yes, Paid leave and School holidays: Yes, Lesson plans provided: Yes, Contract in the English language available: Yes

School Directory: Search 1000's of contact details from schools. More

Teacher Guide E-Book: The latest 2021 edition is now available. More

Update: The Premium job board was last updated on July 28, 2021

"My lifelong dream of teaching English in Scandinavia has finally become true and I can't thank you enough for all the wonderful job opportunities that I received through your website." Earl Hoffman, USA

"My husband and I bought the Premium-Package some time ago and we have two jobs lined up in Ibiza as we wanted to be on an island and also practice our Spanish" Veronica & Kenneth Moodley, SA

"I've turned 67 recently and still managed to find a teaching commitment with a school in Tahiti as I plan to retire there this year. Thank you for making this possible." Claudette Piñon, CAN - Feedbacks