Free TEFL Job Board
How to use the job board
Teachers: Click "register" to open a free teacher account and start applying for TEFL jobs worldwide
Employers: Click "register" to open an employers account and start posting jobs and programs
Available Premium Job Boards: Click Here to check out available Premium TEFL Job Boards
Tomás de Berlanga is a small beautiful school surrounded by trees in the highlands of Santa Cruz Galapagos Island. We are looking for a passionate and resourceful middle school TESOL teacher that is open to live a new adventure and simple life.
Subjects to teach: Language arts, Natural Science & Geography for 6th and 7th grade.
- Bachelor of Education, teaching qualifications or corresponding.
- Formal or informal English teaching experience with children of at least five years.
- Formal or informal Natural Science and/or Geography teaching experience.
- Knowledge and experience of Project Based Learning instruction with sustainability approach, or similar.
- Teamwork skills.
- Oral and written fluency in English (native speakers or very high proficiency)
- Oral and written fluency in Spanish is preferred
The salary will be estimated based on the profile ($1300 approximately).
- Ecuadorian health insurance
- Galapagos residency paperwork
- One airplane ticket from Quito or Guayaquil to Galapagos and the return at the end of the school year.
Tomás de Berlanga is a project of the Scalesia Foundation